zondag 9 september 2007

Onvergetelijke quotes van George W. Bush

Lachen of huilen? Onvergetelijke quotes van George W. Bush.

■ First, let me make it very clear - poor people aren't necessarily killers.

■ And there's no doubt in my mind, not one doubt in my mind, that we will fail.

■ When I was a kid I remember that they used to put out there in the Old West a wanted poster. It said, Wanted: Dead or Alive.

■ I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

■ She gave me a look that only a mother could give a child.

■ I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here.

■ If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier - so long as I'm the dictator.

■ Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.

■ You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror.

■ The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th.

■ The best way to defeat the totalitarian of hate is with an ideology of hope -- an ideology of hate ... excuse me ... with an ideology of hope.

■ I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I could'nt do my job.

Meer: The 50 Dumbest Things George W. Bush Has Ever Said

Labels:


Reacties: Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]





<< Homepage

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Aanmelden bij Posts [Atom]